Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beauty and the Garden

This ancient pot caught my eye with its bursting bouquet of color 
in the town of ochre, Roussillion.

Layered, raw-edged organza creates a magical store window and presentation.
Felt like walking into a cloud.

Poetry on a wall in Paris.
I wish I could read French.

Kids sailing boats in the pond.

Band concert in the Luxembourg Gardens.
 
Scenes from familiar paintings. 
Fortunately some things don't change over time.

Waking in my own bed and looking out the window.
Ahhhhh.
 

Beauty here, 
Beauty there,
Blessed with beauty,
Everywhere.


Katherine

1 comment:

  1. katherine, i just love the entries you have made of your french trip. i am a francophile having lived in chantilly for 7 years. but that was 20 years ago and i must say that the images you have captured took me back there. the timeless quality of france! so lovely. they know how to age with grace. thank you for your glimpse into its soul!

    ReplyDelete